Nuitrack AI info

Hi @iosif.semenyuk,

could you also add me to the waiting list?

Thanks!

I will add you to the waiting list and let you know as soon as the software is available for testing.

Hi, will Nuitrack AI have 21-joint finger tracking? If so, when do you expect it to be available? Thanks.

Can you give an approximate time of release? our development is stuck up and expecting this to solve our problem. We are trying full skeleton detection

The release of Nuitrack AI is delayed due to the high workload of the development department. We expect the beta demo to be released in the next two months.

Finger tracking is on our road map. This feature will be available in Nuitrack AI. However, we cannot say for sure now what will be the number of joints.
The release of Nuitrack AI is delayed due to the high workload of the development department. We expect the beta demo to be released in the next two months.

Hey!! Please add me too in for waiting list of beta.

Hi Abhinav! Sure, I have added you to the waiting list and will let you know as soon as the software is available for testing.

Hello. Can you add me to the beta waiting list? Thanks!

Hi! Sure, I have added you to the waiting list and will let you know as soon as the software is available for testing.

Hello! Could you let me know as well when the new version will be available for testing? Thanks!

Now with so many delays, Nuitrack AI will have to be priced cheaply because cubemos already released some good stuff.

Hi, any progress on Nuitrack AI?

Nuitrack AI Beta version will be available for testing in the next couple of months.

Dear Nuitrack team,

I just receive a mail announcing the release of Nuitrack AI.
Iā€™m glad to see you progress on your projet.
Where could I test this beta for testing ?

Regards
Pierre

Dear all,

we glad to say that long-awaited Nuitrack AI is already available at nuitrack.com
Please feel free to test it (check https://github.com/3DiVi/nuitrack-sdk/blob/master/doc/Nuitrack_AI.md for details).

We are anticipating your valuable feedback. Thank you.

Dear Andrew,

is there a way to test Nuitrack AI with a trial licence ?
Is just to test the performance of the new detection algorithm.

Regards

Ben

Dear Andrew,

could you please confirm us that we can test Nuitrack AI with the trial licence or we need to purchase a pro one.
Regards,
Pierre

Dear Pierre, we confirm that you could test Nuitrack AI with trial license.
Please note that commercial usage of AI features without time limitation will require Nuitrack AI License (it contains all Nuitrack Pro features as well).

Hello Nuitrack Team

I would like to know if nuitrack AI license work with TVico hardware? As Nuitrack AI requires GPU is TVico integrated with necessary GPU requirements to support Nuitrack AI?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Sudheer