Bone-length measuring: Precission & Accuracy?

Hello there,

I’ve just discovered this software and could be interesting to me for a project I am working on. I would like to know how precise is the bone-length measurement, as I remember to read something about this issue a couple of years ago.

I remember that the answers were that it was not really accurate measuring arms and legs length. I would like to know if this has improved or not really much.

Thank you!

Cheers

I would also like to know which sensor is the most accurate for this matter. I have a Kinect Azure, but I am not sure if RealSense or any other would be a better pick

Dear @Pablo2393,

Sorry for a delayed reply.
We don’t stop improving Nuitrack with each release, including improving the quality and accuracy of our algorithms.
With a trial license you can evaluate if Nutirack is suitable for your purposes (you can get a trial license here).
If you encounter accuracy issues during testing, you can record a reproducible example as described here so that we can analyze your specific case in more detail.

I would also like to know which sensor is the most accurate for this matter. I have a Kinect Azure, but I am not sure if RealSense or any other would be a better pick

Kinect Azure is one of the best options at the moment, it has a high quality depth map. Additionally, I can recommend Orbbec Astra +/Pro+.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Hi @Pablo2393,

How are you? Has your issue been solved?
Would be great if you could provide some reply/feedback, we will be ready to help.
Thanks.

The topic was closed automatically after 14 days without a response.