Can’t read bag file from a python code & CSV recorder blocked

I already sent email and I could not get a response, so I write it again at the forum.

I have purchased a NUITRACK AI license. I have found out that I need a trial license to play .bag files. Therefore, I applied the trial license and tried to extract the skeleton from the .bag file using Python code.

However, I encountered an issue where the message “license not acquired” appears, and the .bag file does not play. (this is the link of bag file & python code I used, 20240627_173935.bag - Google Drive , test_nui_bag.py - Google Drive) Additionally, I would like to know if there is any problem with the .bag file itself.

And I am also curious that csv recorder doesn’t work with intel realsense sensor? or my ai perpetual license doesn’t work well?

Thank you.

Hello @guena,

However, I encountered an issue where the message “license not acquired” appears, and the .bag file does not play

bag files work only with a trial license and we can confirm the issue with python wrapper

And I am also curious that csv recorder doesn’t work with intel realsense sensor? or my ai perpetual license doesn’t work well?

CSV-recorder is only available with an annual ai subscription license. We can make a refund if you want.

I already did it with a trial license that I get before I purchase an ai license.

Then, can I get any python code that I can read the bag file and get skeleton information? I use the code sample from the link nuitrack-sdk/PythonNuitrack-beta at master · 3DiVi/nuitrack-sdk · GitHub and only add the line

nuitrack.set_config_value(“Realsense2Module.FileRecord”, “absolute/path/to/bag”)

Also I attached the full code link in my previous question.

Thank you for your appreciation and I want to get a refund so I can change the license to an annual ai subscription. I puchased the license with the same email account for this forum. Do you need any more information for the refund?

@guena We have made a refund, please check on your side.

Then, can I get any python code that I can read the bag file and get skeleton information?

Next week we will try to provide you with a workaround or a solution to this issue

Thanks, I get a refund well.

Also I will wait for your response for the code:)

Hi @guena

How are you?
The current workaround is to use Nuitrack 0.37.20 and add in your code nuitrack.set_config_value("Skeletonization.Type", "CNN_HPE")
Unfortunately that’s the only way to launch the skeleton right now.
I can’t give you a timeline, but we will fix this bug in the future