Can't Select Device in Nuitrack.exe

I am trying to activate my Nuitrack to work my Intel D435 Cam. I followed the instructions and tried to “Select Device” in Nuitrack.exe but my D435 Cam wasn’t recognized. So, I couldn’t activate.

The other applications recognize my D435 camera, for instance, nuitrack_c11_sample.exe, nuitrack_device_api_sample.exe, nuitrack_sample.exe. But Nuitrack.exe doesn’t.

Further more, in “nuitrack_api_sample.exe”, I found the function for inputting activation key so I input my activation key. It looked as if my D435 camera was activated successfully and now it looks as if it’s working fine in these application.

But, “Nuitrack.exe” doesn’t still recognize my device. Was my device activated successfully?

I have also the error in the unity project, so I wanna identify whether the cause of the error is activation problem or not.

Thanks.

Hi @Ryota

Sorry for the issues you’ve encountered!

Try to run OpenNI-Win64-1.5.7-Dev.msi and Primesense-Sensor-5.1.6.6-Win-x64.msi, click on repair button. Then check does Nuitrack.exe recognize your D435 camera.

I have also the error in the unity project, so I wanna identify whether the cause of the error is activation problem or not.

Please tell what Nuitrack Runtime (refer to the bottom part of Nuitrack.exe tool) and Nuitrack SDK (refer to VERSION file) are you using? Does Unity print any warning or error message?