[Feature Request] Orbbec Persee ++ Support Plan

Using the Nuitrack SDK, game applications
for Windows are developed and used.
In the future, the service is planned for Android environment,
and Persee is considering Persee++ due to its low hardware specification,
but Nuitrack does not currently support it.
If you have a Persee++ support plan, when are you going to support it? Please reply.

Hi @billyhan

the most important issue is that we don’t have Persee+ on hands yet and still waiting for the delivery from Orbbec.
I hope that we will receive it soon, so support for Persee+ is planned for 22Q3, but this time-frame isn’t strict yet, as most of our development is guided by paid customization contracts.

I can guess that you have used Nuitrack for the development of commercial products in the past, so please note that Persee+ support could be prioritized by customers with corresponding licensing volume/demand.
If it could be interesting / relevant for your case, please feel free to message me directly at tag@3divi.com

Update for everyone interested: Nuitrack Team is working on Persee+ support at the moment, so please stay tuned (Android support would be added first).

Not so cheerful update on Persee+ support on Android - Orbbec doesn’t provide a native (C/C++) API for their new sensors on Android, so basically Nuitrack Team is unable to add to support for it
(rewrapping dense real-time data stream through Java between two C++ counterparts is unreasonable due to performance reasons).
If you wish to make an impact on a current situation please reach Orbbec representatives with a corresponding request (some amount of requests could make a difference).
Persee+ /w Linux support plan is still relevant, so we are now switching to it.

Hi there,
We have good news finally :tada:
After being stuck w/o technical means to efficiently support new SDK for Orbbec hardware, with the invaluable assistance from Orbbec (our customers helped greatly to push this forward) - we are happy to announce official support for Persee+ (both with Android and Linux).

Nuitrack for Persee+ is readily available at our Github repo.

P.S. Femto (W) models also supported, the most recent hardware (Femto Mega and Gemini2) will be there soon.

Hi @TAG
Do you have a release date for the Femto Mega support in NuiTrack?
Thank you!
julien