How to connect the Kinectv2 outcome to your Avatar/skeleton/Fittingroom Example

Hey dear Nuitrack Team,
I am amazed by the possibility you offer with this. I would like to know how to get to a moving skeleton I see in my viewport when I connect my Kinectv2.
I did everything you explained with the Installation video and in the Nuitrack Demo I see my bonestructure with my real video … okay so far so good, but since I am not a programmer or blueprint superstar, it would be awesome if you continue that installation explainer until one gets to the moving skeleton in the viewport, so that one can record or retarget it to a character. Could you help me out there? I am not sure how you got to the moving avatar in your video.
If you like you we could make a zoom call where I ask my questions to give you a hands on chance for a good tutorial intro for others?
Thank you very much in advance.

Hello @FelixPias
This week we will try to post a video tutorial “how to visualize a skeleton”. And, perhaps, a text tutorial “how to animate an avatar”

Hello. And here is a new video tutorial that will show how to work with joints and visualize the skeleton :skull_and_crossbones:

And how to animate avatar

1 Like