How to integrate nuitrack c++ API to Visual Studio Code?

i want to make AR and VR app for windows 11 tiny for raspberry pi 4 by using Nuitrack C++ API .

Hi @prayag,

To do this, you will need:

1. Download header files and libraries containing APIs for your platform
  2. In the project’s configuration file, specify the paths to search for headers and libraries that match the paths where you placed the files you downloaded in the previous step. If you are using Cmake, then use functions link_directories(...) and include_directories(...) to do this.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

thanks done.

i have a problem.

i am able to get video output from my kinect 360 camera on my raspberry pi 4 arm64 linux. But i am getting error while doing it with skeleton tracker,

i have uploaded both code (Color Video and Skeleton Tracker) on Github. Color Video code is working but not skeleton code. Here is error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘cv::Exception’
what(): OpenCV(4.8.0) /home/prayag/Documents/opencv/opencv-4.8.0/modules/imgproc/src/resize.cpp:4065: error: (-215:Assertion failed) inv_scale_x > 0 in function ‘resize’

My code: Click Here

Hi @prayag,

Sorry for a delayed reply.
Could you please run our sample (e.g. nuitrack_sample), will you get the same result?
Looking forward to your response.

Hi @prayag,

How are you? Has your issue been solved?
Would be great if you could provide some reply/feedback, we will be ready to help.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.