I want Assistance with Nuitrack SDK for Gesture Recognition Implementation

Hello Nuitrack Community,

I am currently working on a project that involves integrating gesture recognition into a software application using the Nuitrack SDK; I have managed to get the basic setup working, I have Nuitrack SDK Version 2.0.0, development environment Unity, hardware Intel realsense
I am facing some challenges where i need your assistance.

I am finding that the gesture recognition accuracy is not as high as expected. The SDK sometimes struggles to differentiate between similar gestures. There are any tips or settings adjustments that could improve accuracy? :thinking:

The application occasionally experiences performance dips during gesture recognition. Can anyone share best practices or optimization techniques to ensure smooth performance?

For more information i have check this;

Seeking Help for Implementing Hand Gesture Object Holding and Movementsplunk power user cert still i need your suggestion

I have encountered some issues with integrating Nuitrack with other third party libraries in my project. Are there known compatibility issues or common pitfalls to watch out for?

Thank you in advance for your assistance and help. :grinning:

I have some experience with Nuitrack and RealSense in Unity. If you share your code, even just in screenshots, I might be able to assist you with this issue.