I'm trying to compile nuitrack C++ api methods into dlls and then package them into ANE, but I just add nuitrack's methods and get an error

I’m trying to compile nuitrack C++ api methods into dlls and then package them into ANE, but I just add nuitrack’s methods and get an error

Hi @MAJ,

What do you mean by ANE? Could you please send us this error message?

Hi @vadim.bazhin ,
ANE is the AIR Native Extension

ArgumentError: Error #3500: The extension context does not have a method with the name as_passAString.
at flash.external::ExtensionContext/_call()
at flash.external::ExtensionContext/call()
at MyANE/passString()[C:\zhangming\IntelliJ IDEA\projects\RealSenseANE\src\MyANE.as:19]
at Main/run()[C:\Users\colacowin\Desktop\Project\PPMAESTRO-3\src\Main.mxml:628]
at Main/___Main_Button21_click()[C:\Users\colacowin\Desktop\Project\PPMAESTRO-3\src\Main.mxml:1015]

What should I do if I want to compile nuitrack into a DLL?

Hi @MAJ,

Do I understand correctly that the compilation completes successfully and the error only occurs when the extension is loaded?
Could you please check that the error does not occur if you comment out all the lines where the functions from nuitrack are used?

No error occurs after commenting out.i do not know why?

Hi @MAJ,

Will you get this error even if you leave only the Nuitrack::init call?

Actually, we have not encountered ANE before. And in fact, the real error may be hidden (not reflected in the current error message). So I can recommend two things:

• Make sure that ANE is able to load/view libraries from a third-party directory (usually Nuitrack is installed in “Program Files”).
  • Make sure that the PATH and NUITRACK_HOME environment variables are visible through ANE (without them, the Nuitrack API will not be able to find the Nuitrack libraries).
    • For example, you can use this for checking.

Hi @MAJ,

How are you? Has your issue been solved?
Would be great if you could provide some reply/feedback, we will be ready to help.
Thanks.