Inquiries regarding and generating he recording (Excel file) of 3D coordinates of joints

Hello, @Babak.

We’re glad to tell you the updated version is available now.
Here’s the link.

note: the torso joint angle is invalid for AI skeleton.

We’re grateful for your interest towards the Nuitrack. Contact us if you have any other questions.

2 Likes

Dear @gvr Egor and @irakli Irakli,

Thank you very much for your great efforts. This new version of software fortunately runs on my laptop with no bug.

Just to clarify, this application is matched with “Classic” pose Estimation Method and not “AI” one? Am I right? (Means all body should be fall into the camera’s field of view until it starts recording the angles?) Because in Nuitrack software there are two pose Estimation Method (Classical and AI), in AI even if some joints are already in the camera frame, it starts showing the joint and skeleton, however in the Classical mode, all body should be inside the frame then it starts showing the joints).

Meanwhile, I am so happy that it executes on my laptop now and the others are just clarification.

I appreciate the time and efforts your team put forwards.

Happy New Year!

Dear, @Babak,

This application works with both skeletonization methods but with one little exception:
for AI version the angle that is formed between the two adjacent joints of the torso joint
is invalid (more specifically, it is always around 180 degrees) due to its particular implementation.
All other joints presented are valid, no matter all the joints of the body are in the camera’s FOV or not
(if some are not, they will be zeros in csv file).

Feel free to send us any feedback you may have while using this app.

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Dear @gvr and @irakli ,

I am so thankful to you all for the development of application. I will try it after holidays and if I face any difficulties or if there would be some points for recommendations, I will surely approach you.

Wish you alll a Happy New Year

1 Like

Hi, @Babak.

How are you doing? Do you have any issues with the tool?

1 Like

Dear @gvr

Thank you very much for your kind follow-up.
I was able to test the application only twive after the new year holidays and it works well in my first impression. I need to explore it more and if I face any difficulties, well send my request to you.

Meanwhile, I am so grateful for such level of support your team shows to the users regardless of users level of expertise in using the applications/programming.

Thanks

Hello, @Babak.

How are you? Has your issue been solved? Do you have any other questions that I can help you with?

1 Like

Dear @gvr

Thank you very much for your kind follow-up. For the time being,I have no further question or issue and will seek your support as alwats once any issues arise.

Thank you very much for your high level of responsiblity.

1 Like