Is Nuitrack work with D435 on Android only supported on Samsung Exynos CPU devices?

It is a great version update that Nuitrack is able to supports Android devices.
The announcements topic says RealSense D415 and D435 were tested with Odroid XU3 (Android 4.4.4 Kitkat) (rooted) & Samsung Galaxy S4/6/7/8/8+ (non-rooted).
And I noticed that all of them are CPU Samsung Exynos inside, Yes , not Qualcomm.

So I’ve just tried sevral android devices with Qualcomm snapdragon
XiaoMI 5s @ MiUI9.6 as Android7.0 can popup the camera device access dialog, after click OK only black screen.
XiaoMi 8 / XiaoMi Mix3 @ MiUI10.2 as Android8.1 , the nuitrack immediately says the android device in not compatible when loading the nuitack app homepage. [Nuitrack Detected problem with API compatibility visit g.co/dev/appcompat for more info , seems invoking some API in the blacklist?]

I consider it is the CPU problem, so I tried on Odroid XU4 (kitkat) and Galaxy S6, Everything is OK now.
Yes, they are Exynos CPU .

And now here is my Question.
1、 Whether Nuitrack with Realsense D415/435 only supported on Samsung Exynos CPU devices.
2、Is there any tested compatible choices with Qualcomm snapdragon (Root or Non-root)

Hi Snow,

We’ve checked Nuitrack with ASUS Google Nexus 7 (2013) (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro) and it works fine.
As for Android 8.1, the error “Nuitrack Detected problem with API compatibility” is thrown because we built Nuitrack.apk with Android 8.0 (API level 26). The next release will be built with API level 28.