Nuitrack Activation Not Working

Hi All,

I am trying to activate my Nuitrack to work with my Intel D435 Cam. I followed the instructions and run the compatibility test once the test is completed the Get available Licences is gray out still. I restarted my computer to make sure that the environment var is working. however that does not have any effect.
Can someone please help me with this, I payed 30 dollars already for the API. I really would love for this to work.

Thanks

Hi Sean,

1. Please open %NUITRACK_HOME%/data. Check, whether this folder contains "e24b.." file or not. If yes, try to delete it and run “Compatibility Test” again.
  2. If the field is still grey, check whether the new "e24b..." file is created in %NUITRACK_HOME%/data or not.
  3. If it is not created, try to run Nuitrack.exe as Administrator. Perhaps, the folder doesn’t have necessary permissions.

I have this problem too.

My Sensor work with Intel RealSense Sowtware:

But i no have this file “e24b…” in %NUITRACK_HOME%/data then i start “Compatibility Test”

Be sure to use your intel realsense in a usb3.0 port.

1 Like

i connect me sensor to usb 3.0 to motherboard port.
maybe reinstall sdk for Realsense.

Do you use the supplied wire?

Hi Vyacheslav,

Please run nuitrack_c11_sample from Nuitrack Runtime and provide us with the console output.
By the way, you have to use the cable supplied with the RealSense camera.

Hello All, Thanks for the replay Olga!
I got my Nuitrack activated and now my camera is working. You have to make sure that your the folder inside your Nuitrack x64 or x32 folder is the root of the C:. Nuitrack run to permission problems, when its not at the root of the C:. To be clear, when you open Nuitrack x64 or x32 you will see a folder called nuitrack. move that folder to the root of the C:\ drive. You should have something like this.

. Also, please make sure you set your environment variables to the right path, and make sure your camera is plugin to a USB 3.0 port. This will not work if you don’t have the camera plug into a USB 3.0 Port. After all that is done you should run nuitrack_c11_sample.exe and you should see a cmd window like this.. Pay attention to the message in the cmd window. Once you see that the connection is made between the camera and the Nuitrack SDK, your cammera should show up. You should see your 3 min trial. One the 3 min trial is over, you can run the activation tool. Once the test is finished you should have a be able to enter your activation code, and get your license.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Sean