Nuitrack AI Beta or release

Hello,
I would like to know information about the new Nuitrack AI.We will look forward to this release.
My question:
1.When a beta or release will be available ?
2.I’d like to apply for a beta test. How to apply?
Thinks.

Unfortunately, the release of Nuitrack AI is slightly delayed due to the high workload of the development department for paid contracts.
We expect a beta demo to be released by the end of the year. I will add you to the waiting list and let you know as soon as the software is available for testing.

Thinks! Looking forward to your message.

@iosif.semenyuk

Hi there,

Could you also add me to the beta list? I would love to test the new features and provide feedback for you!

I will add you to the waiting list and let you know as soon as the software is available for testing.

1 Like

Thanks, looking forward to it!

HI, could I be added to the waiting list please. Thanks!

I will add you to the waiting list and let you know as soon as the software is available for testing.

Hi @iosif.semenyuk,

Is the ETA for Nuitrack AI still by the end of the year?

Cheers

Can you provide an expected release date? Our product development is stuck up and expecting this to solve. We are trying full skeleton detection.

Please! About when a beta or release will be available ? Thinks!

Hi, could you also add me to the waiting list for the beta?

The release of Nuitrack AI is delayed due to the high workload of the development department. We expect the beta demo to be released in the next two months.

This is quite disappointing to hear, as you mentioned it would be released by the end of the year…

This just keeps getting pushed back, so I hope this next release date would be one that is actually followed :confused:

we are interesting too for testing Nuitrack IA when it wil be release or beta.

I would like to know information about the new Nuitrack AI.
When a beta or release will be available ?
Looking forward to your message.

Thanks.

Hi, I have been checking for the past six months the AI release, any update on when it will launch? Thank you!

The release of Nuitrack AI is postponed due to the heavy workload on the development department. We expect the beta demo to be released in the next two months. I will add you to the waiting list and let you know as soon as the software is available for testing.

Hey all - are we any closer to release of the Nuitrack AI beta for windows ???

Westa

will it be ready this year, with finger gesture tracking ready?