Nuitrack Licensing for Unity Game Distribution

I am in the process of developing a game on Unity that will use the Intel D415 sensor and Nuitrack software for skeletal tracking. When the game is finished, users will buy the game and a D415 in order to play it. What do they do in regard to the Nuitrack software licensing?

The terms state that you need a license and it is paired with a specific sensor. Is this only for game development? Can the finished game be sold with no further licensing required from Nuitrack?

I really need to understand Nuitrack licensing before I embed it into my game.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yes, that’s right - a license is required for each sensor. Accordingly, your end customers will also need a license.
You can purchase the required number of licenses yourself and transfer activation keys to your end customers, or end customers can purchase licenses themselves for our software.

We are also working on a customer account with various tools for managing acquired licenses. In this account, we plan to implement a more convenient opportunity to embed our software (without end user involvement). The tentative implementation period of the customer account is the first half of 2019.

The customer account management for licenses sounds perfect. It would save a lot of hassle to remove the end user requirements.

Thank you for your quick response. I’ll be purchasing your software for development very soon.