PostProcessing not working

I am working on a c# program that sends skeleton information to UDP.
I have set up postporosessing in nuitrack.config to improve skeleton tracking, but it is not reflected at all.
Has this configuration item been abolished?

Hi @Ktts,

Which sensor do you use?
Could you please send us your config file?

Hi @irakli

Thanks for the reply.
The camera I am using is a Realsense D455.
I don’t edit the config directly, I change it from C#.

Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("DepthProvider.Depth2ColorRegistration", "true");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("DepthProvider.Mirror", "true");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.RawWidth", "640");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.RawHeight", "480");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.FPS", "30");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.Preset", "5");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.PostProcessing.DownsampleFactor", "2");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.PostProcessing.SpatialFilter.spatial_iter", "0");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.PostProcessing.SpatialFilter.spatial_alpha", "0.5");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.PostProcessing.SpatialFilter.spatial_delta", "20");
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.ProcessMaxDepth", ConfigData.CameraDepth.ToString());
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.ProcessWidth", ConfigData.CameraWidth.ToString());
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.Depth.ProcessHeight", ConfigData.CameraHeight.ToString());
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.RGB.ProcessWidth", ConfigData.CameraWidth.ToString());
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue("Realsense2Module.RGB.ProcessHeight", ConfigData.CameraHeight.ToString());

Hi @Ktts

Although these parameters are not in the config file, they are set in the default code and are similar to yours, only DownsampleFactor and Preset differ.
Preset changes the value from 1 to 4 (these values correspond to the “Default” and “High Density” presets from RealSense Viewer).