Realsense D455 Stopped working

Hi Everyone,

I’m working with the Intel Realsense D455 and created a demo using Nuitrack which worked pretty well, so we bought a license for it and were finalizing our product.

Sadly, last week, our software stopped working, so I tried opening Nuitrack to test the camera and got this error:

Using Windows 10

Starting test...
    3D sensor serial number: <Serial Number>
    3D sensor provider name: Realsense2DepthProvider
ERROR: Sample failed. Exit code: 3

Running “nuitrack_sample” from CMD results in this error:

NuitrackException (TerminateException): Realsense2DepthProvider: rs2_pipeline_wait_for_frames(pipe:000000000BEE88C0):
    Frame didn't arrive within 15000
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  NuitrackException (TerminateException): Realsense2DepthProvider: rs2_pipeline_wait_for_frames(pipe:000000000BEE88C0):
    Frame didn't arrive within 15000

I then decided to check with the Intel RealSense Viewer (2.42.0) and oddly enough, Stereo Module and Motion Module work, but RGB Camera shows a blinking “No Frames Received!”.

I’ve tried to update both the firmware and Intel Realsense SDK but nothing changed. Nuitrack just stopped working out of seemingly nowhere.

I’ve also tried the camera on my personal PC where I still had my dev environment installed, and have the exact same problem there.

Do you have any suggestion? I was thinking that maybe the camera got somehow damaged, but it’s odd that the Stereo Module works fine, and actually running the Intel Depth Quality Tool I actually also get some RGB input.

Versions:

• Windows 10: 1909
  • Nuitrack: v0.35.0
  • Nuitrack SDK: 1.10.0
  • Intel RealSense SDK: 2.42.0.2845 ( Also tested with 2.40).

In case the camera got damaged and we get a new one, is there the possibility to transfer out current Nuitrack license to the new one?

Cheers

Hi, sadly if camera isn’t working in the Realsense viewer, then Nuitrack has nothing to do with it.
License replacement is possible, please reach support-nuitrack@3divi.com directly.
cc @a.potopahin