Realsense D455f support

Just wanting to check that nuitrack officially supports the “f” version of this sensor with the IR filter. It appears to be an improved version of the D455? (I tested it briefly with the eval version but it’s really hard to tell if the performance is degraded in any way compared to the D455 which I dont have)

Hi @signumnova, we don’t currently have D455f on hands, so it’s not officially supported yet (though it could work out-of-box).
Do you have any other depth sensors to compare tracking quality with ?

Also please contact us directly if you have a commercial demand for this particular sensor, as its support could be prioritized based on that.
We also have tools to support/improve tracking quality even without having particular sensor on hands.

Hi - well it seems to work OK out of box (after all it doesn’t sound like it’s all that different from the straight D455 and so I’m not really sure what you lose if you choose the f submodel. (And i don’t have anything else to compare it with to so cannot really gauge whether the accuracy of tracking is “as good as it gets”).