Research with Real Sense and VicoVR

Hello,
I’m working with tracking research on patients with neurological diseases. I bought the two cameras: Intel Real Sense and VicorVr.
The first thing is that I bought a license for one of the cameras in February 2019 that should be valid for one year and at this time the license is no longer valid. How can I reactivate it?
A second thing is that the skeleton (code Nuitrack) that appears in Intel RealSense has many flaws:
Only operates at a fixed distance of 2, 24m;
The points of the head and hands are supersensitive to movement;
The skeleton is high in relation to the actual image. I do not know if it is a limitation of Cameras hardware) or Nuitrack software.
Can you help me?

Hi Gomes,

sorry for issues you encountered! Please find my answers below.

The first thing is that I bought a license for one of the cameras in February 2019 that should be valid for one year and at this time the license is no longer valid. How can I reactivate it?

Please contact support-nuitrack@3divi.com. Support team will be happy to help you!

Only operates at a fixed distance of 2, 24m;

Recommended tracking distance for RealSense D435 is ~1.5-2 meters. At greater distances, we observe a so-called “waving effect”, which negatively affects tracking quality. You can also try to increase the tracking quality with RealSense by using two filters:

The skeleton is high in relation to the actual image. I do not know if it is a limitation of Cameras hardware) or Nuitrack software.

It caused by misalignment between Depth and RGB streams. You could enable Depth2Color registration. Please refer to the post: