Setup Unity3D with Intel D415 Depth Camera

I am unable to set up the Nuitrack SDK on Unity, and the documentation and tutorials aren’t very informative for beginners.

Based on other topics, I have also tried to troubleshoot the common errors.

1. I am running Nuitrack Pro Perpetual, and I have activated it with the activation tool.

2. Running nuitrack_c11_sample.exe also worked. Since there wasn’t clear documentation on what the output was supposed to be, I’ve attached the output below:

3. Intel SDK 2.0 has been installed properly and the depth function works on the viewer:

4. The only thing in my system variables is the NUITRACK_HOME at C:/Program Files/Nuitrack/nuitrack/nuitrack

5. Importing the NuitrackSDK on Unity, I doubled-checked that all checkboxes were ticked. However, it still prompts:

• DLLNotFoundException: libnuitrack, nuitrack.NativeNuitrack.Init (System.String config)
  • NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object, NuitrackAvatar.Start () (at Assets/NuitrackSDK/Nuitrack/Advanced/NuitrackAvatar.cs:24)
  1. Abovementioned errors appear after I run Tutorials/Avatar Animations/Scenes/RiggedModel2. The problem here is that my Intel D415 Depth Camera doesnt seem to activate when I run the tutorial build. In addition, I have also tried to stand back such that my full body is visible rather than sitting down.

2. If I run the First Project tutorial, only the DLLNotFound error shows. However, it does not activate the Depth camera of my D415 (because there isnt a red light visible) and it shows “Skeleton not found”

Please advise your Unity version, Nuitrack version and Unity sample you tried to run.