Skeleton.h Enum

GoodMorning,I am using Orbbec with Android as OS. I have a question. If in Skeleton.h I change the value of the enum JointType

enum JointType
{
JOINT_NONE = 24, ///< Reserved joint (unused)

/** The body trunk joints: head, neck, torso and waist */
JOINT_HEAD				= 3,
JOINT_NECK				= 2,
JOINT_TORSO				= 1,
JOINT_WAIST				= 0,

/** The left arm joints: collar, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand */
JOINT_LEFT_COLLAR		= 21,
JOINT_LEFT_SHOULDER		= 4,
JOINT_LEFT_ELBOW		= 5,
JOINT_LEFT_WRIST		= 6,
JOINT_LEFT_HAND			= 7,
JOINT_LEFT_FINGERTIP	= 22, ///< The index finger of the left hand (not used in the current version)

/** The right arm joints: collar, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand */
JOINT_RIGHT_COLLAR		= 20,
JOINT_RIGHT_SHOULDER	= 8,
JOINT_RIGHT_ELBOW		= 9,
JOINT_RIGHT_WRIST		= 10,
JOINT_RIGHT_HAND		= 11,
JOINT_RIGHT_FINGERTIP	= 23, ///< The index finger of the right hand (not used in the current version)

/** The left leg joints: hip, knee, ankle and foot */
JOINT_LEFT_HIP			= 12,
JOINT_LEFT_KNEE			= 13,
JOINT_LEFT_ANKLE		= 14,
JOINT_LEFT_FOOT			= 15,

/** The right leg joints: hip, knee, ankle and foot */
JOINT_RIGHT_HIP			= 16,
JOINT_RIGHT_KNEE		= 17,
JOINT_RIGHT_ANKLE		= 18,
JOINT_RIGHT_FOOT		= 19

};

The output is Always the same with the skeleton’s head Always with Id = 1

Is it necessary to change the code somewhere else to have the joints’ order changed accordingly to the desired.

Thank you in advance

This is not how an SDK works - the VALUES you are changing are just references that can be used as shortcuts in your own code to reference the internally hard coded values.

Changing these values does not change anything that is already compiled into the SDK and the core NUITRACK library.

So all you would achieve by changing these values would be to change the values of the shortcuts in your OWN code. Nuitrack will ALWAYS return Head=1 since its hard coded into the runtime library that way.

If you wanted to create your own mappings for some reason - you would need to do so AFTER you receive the frame of skeleton data BY creating your OWN copy of the data.

Westa