[Solved] Installation Issue

Hello,

I have been working with nuitrack and the Orbbec Astra pro camera for few monthes with no problems. By the way, I updated orbbec drivers and nuitrack sofware and nothing works anymore.

I already modify the nuitrack.config file to set Camra ID to 0 and Depth2ColorRegistration to true :

“AstraProPerseeDepthProvider”: {
“Windows”: {
“CameraID”: 0
},
“POSIX”: {
“PID”: “0x0501”,
“VID”: “0x2bc5”
}
},
“DepthProvider”: {
“RotateAngle”: “0”,
“RGB”: “Auto”,
“Depth2ColorRegistration”: true,
“Mirror”: false
},

But when I run nuitrack_c11_sample.exe I get the following error message :

C:\Program Files\Nuitrack\nuitrack\nuitrack\bin>nuitrack_c11_sample.exe
Start nuitrack c11
ERROR: Can’t create DepthSensor module
AstraProPerseeDepthProvider: Can’t open device ( DeviceOpen using default: no devices found
)
OpenNI2DepthProvider: Can’t open device ( DeviceOpen using default: no devices found
)
OpenNIDepthProvider: Can’t create OpenNI DepthGenerator (OpenNI Status: Can’t create any node of the requested type!)
Realsense2DepthProvider: Can’t enumerate Realsense2 camera

Can’t create DepthSensor module
AstraProPerseeDepthProvider: Can’t open device ( DeviceOpen using default: no devices found
)
OpenNI2DepthProvider: Can’t open device ( DeviceOpen using default: no devices found
)
OpenNIDepthProvider: Can’t create OpenNI DepthGenerator (OpenNI Status: Can’t create any node of the requested type!)
Realsense2DepthProvider: Can’t enumerate Realsense2 camera

Could someone help ?

Thank you very much,

Stephane

Solved… The problem was due to a bad uninstallation of the old orbbec drivers…

Hello,

I am running into a similar problem trying to install Nuitrack and test with an Orbbec Astra Pro on a Windows 10 PC. I have an intel D435 that runs just fine with nuitrack_c11_sample but I get the same error message as you with the Orbbec.
Can you tell me how you successfully uninstalled the old orbbec drivers ? I am following their uninstallation guide but it does not seem to work…

Thanks,
Thomas