[Solved] Nuitrack Init error

Hi,

I’m starting a new project and I decided to try Nuitrack.
I have intaled NuitrackSDK and I create ( cmake ) the project nuitrack_console_example and all works fine.

I work with Microsoft visual studio 2017 and a D435 cam.

But when add nuitrack::Init("") at an old MFC project it throws a TerminateException.

And with a new console project it says:
WARNING: Can not load library module: C:\Program Files\Nuitrack\nuitrack\nuitrack/middleware/NuitrackModule.dll
ERROR: Empty factory for DepthProvider

I copied all the project propieties but obviously I missed something.
If i set the path at Init(path) all is the same.

Anyone has solved something similar ?
Thanks for you time.

New information:

I have seen in other post that in some case the problem was OpenNI.
I reinstaled & execute the instalers at “Nuitrack/nuitrack” and I created an extern propiety sheet.

Now if I can copy my project at any new solution/project and when I link with the propiety sheet all works.

But If I create a new project in the old MFC solution ( a new project, not copy the code in an old main ) the Nuitrack::init("") still not found the NuitrackModule.dll.

In the console says:
WARNING: Can not load library module: C:\Program Files\Nuitrack\nuitrack\nuitrack/middleware/NuitrackModule.dll
ERROR: Empty factory for DepthProvider
Can not initialize Nuitrack (ExceptionType: 2)

In the windows popup says that can’t find the entry point of rs2_delete_options_list in the dinamic library NuitrackModule.dll.

The MFC solution compile & works without nuitrack.
I resume the search.

Solution:

Finaly I found the error: It is the realsense2.dll.
Before Nuitrack I have tested realsense directly in the old MFC project I have define the variable “rs2::pipeline pipe;” and the code execute some functions of realsense2.dll, even if the pipe variable are not being used.

I know, I’m very dummy.

Sorry If someone was looking to help me.