[SOLVED] Slow Scene Load

Hello Nuitrack Support Community,

I am currently working on a Unity3D project and using the Nuitrack SDK. I have noticed that one of my scenes is taking a long time to load, and I am having trouble identifying the cause.

I have tried optimizing the scene by reducing the number of GameObjects, optimizing scripts, and using lower-resolution textures, but the load time is still slow. I have also checked my network connection and made sure that I am using the latest version of the Nuitrack SDK.

I have used the Unity Profiler to profile the scene, but I am still unable to find the cause of the slow load time. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or advice from the community on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Please let me know if you need any more information to assist me.

Best regards.

@a.bragin @ActiveCreativeDesign @aqualung @Alexandra

Hi @aqshah2084,

Does your PC have an nvidia gpu?

First of all, you need to understand why the scene is loading slowly. If you disable Nuitrack, will it be significantly faster?

Yes When I disable Nuitrack then scene loading fast like as normal

Is this the only scene where Nuitrack initialization takes place?
Try running this sample: Program files\Nuitrack\nuitrack\nuitrack\bin\nuitrack_sample.exe. The time of its launch and the time of the scene launch in editor are about the same?

Also you can enable asynchronous initialization. nuitrack-sdk/Unity_RGB_Skeletons.md at master · 3DiVi/nuitrack-sdk · GitHub (The description of this feature is in paragraph 9)

Thank you @Stepan.Reuk for you response
I checked my side all the scenes loading fine just having issue where am using Nuitrack and I checked same scene without Nuitrack its working proper no loading time so am confuse where is actually problem.

What about asynchronous initialization?

Could you please show me the code example?

asynchronous initialization . nuitrack-sdk/Unity_RGB_Skeletons.md at master · 3DiVi/nuitrack-sdk · GitHub (The description of this feature is in paragraph 9)

Thanks buddy problem has been resolved.