TVico usage in Unity3D

Dear community, I just started working with the TVivo System. The installation and the activation was pretty easy. Testing the system with theVivoVR app on my smartphone also works perfect.
So everything should be fine. However, when I stick to the documentaion on using the TVico box with unity I am facing problems.
I changed the plattform to android
Changed the player parameters and preferences according to the documantion:

However the last step of init the TVico is not working. According to documentaion it is possible to communicate with the TVico box thoruch LAN as well.
So my on my windows computer I created a unity project, imported the nuitrack unitypackage and added the nuitrack scripts prefab. Then I created a new script with the contents:
Nuitrack.Init("", Nuitrack.NuitrackMode.DEBUG);
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue(“Settings.IPAddress”, “192.168.43.1”); // TVico IP-address
The IP Address was adapted to the TVico address in the network (ping is successfull). However the interface won’t work.

Do I need the nuitrack software on my windows computer as well?

Is there a more detailed documentaion on how to use the TVico in unity. Are there examples available?
It would be great if the TVico can be used as an evalutaion unit for skeleton tracking and I could read the data in unity…

Kind regards

Hello
In unity you just need the devices to be on the same network. And enable wi-fi connection in the editor
For unity try this:
===Recommended===

1. Enable hotspot on TVico (settings > Wireless > More > Tethering & portable hotspot) and connect PC
  2. Then run the application (you can even in the editor) and everything should work (but due to the limitations of wi-fi, only the skeleton is transferred)

====================

Do I need the nuitrack software on my windows computer as well?

In this case you no need to install nuitrack software on PC (only on android)

Then I created a new script with the contents…

It’s only for C# applications, in unity this code has already in NuitrackManager.cs

Dear Stepanek,

Thank you for your reply. Actually I was able to spend some more time on the problem yesterday by myself. The solution described by you worked from the very beginning. However, I didn’t want to use the TVico hotspot but add the TVico to our network and access the data from the TVico through our network.

Unfortunately I missread the documentation. I always thought I’d have to write a script in C# which includes the two mentioned lines:
Nuitrack.Init("", Nuitrack.NuitrackMode.DEBUG);
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue(“Settings.IPAddress”, “192.168.43.1”); // TVico IP-address

However, these two lines are already part of, as you correctly mentioned, the nuitrack manager script. As soon as I changed the IP address 192.168.43.1 to the IP address the TVico has in our network everything works fine.

So thank you once more for your effort and reply but the problem is solved now.

In the next step we want to link an avatar with the skeleton data and make the avatar interact with the virtual surroundings of our virtual factory.