TVico use with Unity on PC and license issue

I have 3 questions related to the use of TVico:

1. If I run the Nuitrack on TVico in demo mode, does it stream the data to IP ? It does not work (it was working OK with licensed version) for me. I stream to Unity code on PC …

2. Nuitrack had crashed on TVico and as the result it started to work like it is not licensed.
    Re-entering the licence code reports no more activation available.
    I believe the license is HW connected and after crahs/system reinstall it can be
    re-enetered on the identical HW. What can I do now?

3. Is there any way to check the TVico is streaming the data to net ? I can ping the Tvico to check it is on line, but I do not see it sends the mocap data (even when it shows skeleton on TVico connected screen)

Michal Husak GALI-3D Inc. senior software engineer

I had found in your documentation following sentence related to TVico :

“The license is non-portable, but you can reactivate the license if you use new hardware with the same sensor.”

Unfortunately it does not work in this way - re-entering the same licence on the same HW reports no activation left.

Try to uninstall Nuitrack on TVico and instal/activate it again with the same license key. it should work

It works - partialy . I need to select TVico 0 license. It works even when the number of available license is 0.
Unfortunately after this operation the nuitrack server on the android is still not running - I do not get nay data from net to PC :-(.

I had found the problem. I installed nuitrack.apk instead of tvico.apk. The generate identical icons on android but it looks like nuitrack.apk does not launch the nuitrack server …
Does TVico.apk exist in final non-beta form ?

yes, that is what I wanted to remind - you need to install both Nuitrack and TVico APKs, as mentioned here https://download.3divi.com/Nuitrack/doc/TVico_page.html, then select “TVico” license activating Nuitrack. TVico APK enables streaming. TVico beta works stable now, hope someone from developers team will clarify its status…