"Unable to load DLL 'libnuitrack': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"

I am trying to compile the nuitrack_csharp_sample using Visual Studio 2017 and a RealSense D435 sensor but I get the error state above when calling
Nuitrack.Init("");
I have added the uitrack.net.dll as a resource… why is it searching for libnuitrack?
I’ve seen this issue in other threads but no solution…

Thanks for your help!
S

Hi steram,

This error is caused by mixing 32-bit and 64-bit libraries. Please make sure you’re using the 64-bit version of Nuitrack and a 64-bit compiler. Also set “Target platform” to x64 in your project’s properties.

Do you have any advice on how to solve the 32-bit vs 64-bit issue with this setup (Visual studio 2017 + Realsense D435)? Target platform is set to 64bit, but there must be something I don’t see… indeed I cannot add the libnuitrack.dll as reference to the project.

You don’t have to make a reference to libnuitrack.dll. This library is found automatically if Nuitrack was installed correctly. You have to use 64-bit version of Nuitrack with 64-bit compiler. Please make sure that you’ve installed Nuitrack from nuitrack-win64.zip.