Unable to run NuitrackCS sample

I’m using Visual Studio 2017 and a Realsense D435
When I try running the c# sample provided (trial version) the code stops at the Nuitrack.Init("") call within the MainForm() code
with the following error

Exception thrown: ‘System.DllNotFoundException’ in nuitrack.net.dll
An unhandled exception of type ‘System.DllNotFoundException’ occurred in nuitrack.net.dll
Unable to load DLL ‘libnuitrack’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘libnuitrack’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at nuitrack.NativeImporter.nuitrack_InitializeFromConfig(String config)
at nuitrack.NativeNuitrack.Init(String config)
at nuitrack.Nuitrack.Init(String config, NuitrackMode mode)
at nuitrack.MainForm…ctor() in C:\nuitrack\NuitrackSDK\Examples\nuitrack_csharp_sample\Program.cs:line 102
at nuitrack.Program.Main() in C:\nuitrack\NuitrackSDK\Examples\nuitrack_csharp_sample\Program.cs:line 21
The program ‘[10712] WindowsApplication.exe’ has exited with code 0 (0x0).

libnuitrack.dll is in the NUITRACK_HOME/bin folder, the environment variable is set.
Is this issue related to the trial version of the libraries? Other suggestions?

Hi steram,

This error is caused by mixing 32-bit and 64-bit libraries. Please make sure you’re using the 64-bit version of Nuitrack and a 64-bit compiler. Also set “Target platform” to x64 in your project’s properties.

I have downloaded nuitrack x64 with the perpetual license. I have done with the environment setup too. But when I run csharp sample, this error occurs as well.

Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'libnuitrack': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at nuitrack.NativeImporter.nuitrack_InitializeFromConfig(String config)
   at nuitrack.NativeNuitrack.Init(String config)
   at nuitrack.MainForm..ctor()
   at nuitrack.Program.Main()

Hi, have u solved the problem?

Hi Yeo Kar Lok,

Please see my last reply in this thread. You have to use a 64-bit version of Nuitrack and a 64-bit compiler.
Also make sure that environment variables are set correctly and system wide. Make sure you reboot your PC after setting up the environment variables.

I solved it by having all the dlls in the nuitrack/bin directory and moving the executable to that folder.
S