Unity build not working

in the unity editor on windows with realsense d435, everything works fine and all the examples run as they should.
i tried to build the basic skeleton example. I added the scene to the build settings, enabled the webcam in the window settings, and selected the appropraite build (x86-64).
the project builds, but only shows “no skeletons found”.

i am using the trial version of nuitrack with the latest runtime from the compatibility post (0.34).
What do i need to do to get one of the examples to build?

after looking at the debug logs, i can see it still has a TBB mismatch. I have already replaced the unity version of the dll with the one from the new build.
my specific error is:
TBB version mismatch: runtime library version is 10003 but the application was compiled with the 11102 version.

i am also curious why the project runs fine, but it throws that exception on build.

i was able to build the project on another machine which is setup exactly the same (same unity version, same nuitrack sdk & unitypackage).

Hello swampmonster. If this happens again, try removing the Library folder from the project

I was going to try out your suggestion @Stepan.Reuk, but now that computer is really suffering. it wouldn’t do the test when i plugged the realsense d435 back in. the camera works with the realsense software.
I uninstalled nuitrack and reinstalled using the latest version. i can activate the camera with nuitrack, but not run the sample (error code 3). nuitract_sample.exe exits with:
Failed to resolve the request:

•    Format: BGR8, width: 640, height: 480*

Into:

•    Formats:*

•     YUYV*

terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘tdv::nuitrack::TerminateException’

• what(): Realsense2DepthProvider: rs2_pipeline_start_with_config(pipe:000000000BDF0830, config:000000000BDEF3C0):*

Failed to resolve the request:

•    Format: BGR8, width: 640, height: 480*

Into:

•    Formats:*

•     YUYV*

@swampmonster Looks like a connection issue. Are you using USB 3.0?

yes, but definitely something fishy with the realsense.now. very odd since it was working with nuitrack, just not building, now it isn’t working. i don’t think anything changed. tried all 4 usb3 ports on this machine.

Do you still have some troubles with it?