Unity crashes when performing a drag and drop operation

Any update for this bug?

We’re investigating what causes the crush at the moment.

Do you have a real update ather then a copy and paste from 24 days ago ? This is a no go crash for a lot of licenses… I can not start an arcade game production with this bug.

2 Likes

Update please!

How can you promise Biometric ID and Nuitrack AI - New generation algorithms based on deep learning if you can’t fix a major bug in the system that was reported in November 2018 :confused::angry:

We’ve finally found what caused this problem. It’s connected to the librealsense library (error during the closing of the COM library). We’ll fix this bug in the next Nuitrack release (next week). Sorry for inconveniences.

i have the same crash. it’s possibile while waiting bug fixing release disable librealsense if i’m using kinect v2?

Nuitrack 0.28.0 was released yesterday. In this version, we fixed the drag-and-drop issue in Unity. Besides, we created Nuitrack personal account and changed licensing procedure. Please update Nuitrack and follow the instructions below:

Hi @olga.kuzminykh ,
Is this an update to the Unity SDK or the SDK that is installed directly on the computer?
I updated the SDK in my Unity project and am still having crashes :confused:

Please update Nuitrack Runtime to 0.28.0 as well. In this version, we created Nuitrack personal account and changed licensing procedure. Please reactivate Nuitrack as described above.

Have the same problem, can someone help me please?

Please provide us with the following info:

• OS
  • Nuitrack version
  • Your sensor
  • А detailed description of the problem