Unreal Engine Project with the Plugin only launch the first time

Hi !
So i’m actaully trying to use your Unreal Engine SDK with the tutorial, everything is good until i launch the first time at the end of the tutorial. I still don’t know if it works, but if i close the project and then try to open it, the following error appear :
“The game module {Project Name} could not be loaded. There may be an operating system error, the module may not be properly set up, or a plugin which has been included into the build has not been turned on.”

When i look at the logs, they following lines appear where the error occur :
‘UE4Editor.exe’ (Win32): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.26\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\PropertyAccess\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-PropertyAccessEditor.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘UE4Editor.exe’ (Win32): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.26\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\RuntimePhysXCooking\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-RuntimePhysXCooking.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘UE4Editor.exe’ (Win32): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.26\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\SoundFields\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-SoundFields.dll’. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
‘UE4Editor.exe’ (Win32): Loaded ‘C:\Users\vagueda\Desktop\NuiSample\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-NuiSample.dll’. Symbols loaded.
‘UE4Editor.exe’ (Win32): Loaded ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuitrack\nuitrack\nuitrack\bin\libnuitrack.dll’. Module was built without symbols.
‘UE4Editor.exe’ (Win32): Unloaded ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuitrack\nuitrack\nuitrack\bin\libnuitrack.dll’
‘UE4Editor.exe’ (Win32): Unloaded ‘C:\Users\vagueda\Desktop\NuiSample\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-NuiSample.dll’
[2022.05.05-08.43.57:228][ 0]LogWindows: Failed to load ‘C:/Users/vagueda/Desktop/NuiSample/Binaries/Win64/UE4Editor-NuiSample.dll’ (GetLastError=193)
[2022.05.05-08.43.57:228][ 0]LogWindows: Missing import: libnuitrack.dll
[2022.05.05-08.43.57:228][ 0]LogWindows: Looked in: …/…/…/Engine/Binaries/Win64
[2022.05.05-08.43.57:228][ 0]LogWindows: Looked in: …/…/…/…/…/…/Users/vagueda/Desktop/NuiSample/Binaries/Win64
[2022.05.05-08.43.57:228][ 0]LogWindows: Looked in: C:\Users\vagueda\Desktop\NuiSample\Binaries\Win64 […]

And it appear everytime i start a new project and stricly follow your tutorial.
Any idea from where it come from ?
Thanks in advance !

Vincent AGUEDA

Hi @VincentA

Please check presence of NUITRACK_HOME and Path environment variables on your system.

Hi @VincentA

Did you manage to solve the issue?

@VincentA
Now you can download the plugin from the store!
Using “Nuitrack” in Unreal has never been so easy.
Do not hesitate to ask in case you have any questions