Usage Version Concerns

I understand, thank you for the confirmation and the reference to keep in mind.

I appreciate your attention, and I would like to take the liberty of continuing to ask you some other questions that have arisen during this time.

1. What are the most recommended and optimal Sensor/Camera devices for correctly implementing the functionality and using your SDK?
  2. What is the recommended and optimal version of the programs that interact with this functionality to ensure smooth execution and avoid any issues when testing with your SDK?

Functionality: Unity Virtual Fitting Room Full Tutorial + Cloth | Unity, Realtime Tracking, Realsense, Kinect, etc, https://youtu.be/N-H0SHof4bc?si=fQS6lGfO84AiX8Oz"

1. What are the most recommended and optimal Sensor/Camera devices for correctly implementing the functionality and using your SDK?

It is really hard to recommend just one sensor, it really depends on the use case. Overall, for indoors cases, Orbbec Astra or Kinect (v2, Azure) seems better quality

Usually the latest version of Nuitrack and any Unity 2020.3.1+ are enough (we usually test on 2020.3.1).

But depending on the additionally installed software or hardware, with long use, more than a few hours\days, failures may occur. In this case, it will be necessary to experiment. First, check for the most “clean” version of the OS. If the failures have not stopped, then you will need to try with another hardware or on another PC.