Using the Nuitrack SDK on the web

Warm regards, Nuitrack.

I am a software developer and researcher from the SENNOVA research group. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jonathan Hernández.

I am conducting an investigation and attempting a test to implement this functionality (Virtual Fitting Room), but within a web browser or website. I have been searching through your official websites, but I haven’t found any information regarding this. I would like to know if this has already been implemented and, if so, could you please guide me on how to achieve a successful test? Thank you for your attention, and have a great day.

Unity Virtual Fitting Room Full Tutorial + Cloth | Unity, Realtime Tracking, Realsense, Kinect, etc, https://youtu.be/N-H0SHof4bc?si=fQS6lGfO84AiX8Oz

Hi Jonathan, greetings from Nuitrack Team and thank you for your request.

Using depth sensors under web-browsers isn’t standardized anyhow, so even when considering porting to web assembly it’s difficult for Nuitrack to support different USB peripherals - depth sensors.

We’re plan to release RGB-only engine soon, and it will be a different story, because it’s easy to access web-camera in web-browser.

BTW, what sensor/camera do you plan to use ?

Another point is that web as a platform is usually used to optimize / streamline application delivery/deployment for the end-users, and there are other options to optimize it (such as launchers / auto-updaters / etc, which in general are used by our customers).

We have the same problem and im using an Kinect v1 right now and I have 4 error which is this

1. Perhaps the sensor is already being used in other program. Or some unexpected error.
  2. It is recommended to test on AllModulesScene
    3.Also look Nuitrack Troubleshooting page:github.com/3DiVi/nuitrack-sdk/blob/master/doc/Troubleshooting.md
    4.nuitrack.ModuleNotStartedException: Nuitrack Exception (ModuleNotStartedException…

I hope you notice my comment siiir…

Hi @KibaKiba,

Could you please check if you have the same issue with the empty Unity project and our AllModulesScene?
Additionally, please send us Unity logs.
Thanks.

1 Like

Dear Nuitrack Team,

First, based on the response you provided and the explanation, I would like to confirm if I have understood correctly that the execution of this functionality on the web cannot be carried out due to the reasons I mentioned (due to the lack of standardization and incompatibility of USB peripherals - depth sensors).

Secondly, in response to the question you asked, the camera/sensor I am using is a Kinect V2 model 1520.

Jonathan Hernandez, Software Developer and SENNOVA Researcher.

1 Like

Hello sir @vadim.bazhin , My unity works fine in my other project … and this is the error log …
sorry for my bad english

@KibaKiba

Editor.log path Unity - Manual: Log files

It’s correct.
I would like to refer How to write a Kinect plugin for web browser - Stack Overflow
It’s could be possible in principle, but too complicated / expensive for any mainstream usage.

I understand, thank you for the confirmation and the reference to keep in mind.

I appreciate your attention, and I would like to take the liberty of continuing to ask you some other questions that have arisen during this time.

1. What are the most recommended and optimal Sensor/Camera devices for correctly implementing the functionality and using your SDK?
  2. What is the recommended and optimal version of the programs that interact with this functionality to ensure smooth execution and avoid any issues when testing with your SDK?

Functionality: Unity Virtual Fitting Room Full Tutorial + Cloth | Unity, Realtime Tracking, Realsense, Kinect, etc, https://youtu.be/N-H0SHof4bc?si=fQS6lGfO84AiX8Oz"

Hi @KibaKiba,

Editor.log path Unity - Manual: Log files

Do you have any problems getting logs? Or did you manage to solve your problem?
Would be great if you could provide some reply/feedback, we will be ready to help.
Thanks.

Im still trying to configure this out and I buy a new camera which kinect v2 right now but when im trying to activate it in nuitrack it does say that Activation error: NuitrackException: CURL(35) SSL connect error… Which is I followed the Log … and im using free license right now

Hi @KibaKiba,

Please check the following to fix this:

• To activate Nuitrack uses cognitive.3divi.com, this page should be available on the machine on which you activate Nuitrack. Is this link http://cognitive.3divi.com/ available on your device?
  • Please check the date and time on your device, it should be set correctly.
  • Is antivirus software installed on devices with problems? Disable it for the duration of activation, as the antivirus may block Internet access to Nuitrack.
  • If you have a proxy on your network for the Internet connection, you can configure it from the %NUITRACK_HOME%/data/nuitrack.config file (the Network.ProxyUrl item).

Looking forward to your response.

Hi sir @vadim.bazhin

I already check this one in the browser and it works fine and also I already have account in it.

While this one

• If you have a proxy on your network for the Internet connection, you can configure it from the %NUITRACK_HOME%/data/nuitrack.config file (the Network.ProxyUrl item).

I been confused what to do If I did the right thing … I did put my IP Address and my port number which is 8080 in the Network.Proxy and when I try to activate again the license key I did get an error which is this … Sorry for my bad english

Hi @KibaKiba,

Sorry for a delayed reply.

I been confused what to do If I did the right thing … I did put my IP Address and my port number which is 8080 in the Network.Proxy and when I try to activate again the license key I did get an error which is this

You don’t need to configure this if you don’t use a proxy server to access the Internet. For example, if you have not made any special settings in Windows to access the Internet and it just works for you, then you probably do not have a proxy server.

Is antivirus software installed on devices with problems? Disable it for the duration of activation, as the antivirus may block Internet access to Nuitrack.

If you do not have any third-party antivirus software installed, then try temporarily disabling the protection built into Windows (Virus & threat protection and Firewall & network protection in Windows Security).

Do you have the opportunity to try to activate from another PC?

Looking forward to your response.

Hi @KibaKiba,

How are you? Has your issue been solved?
Would be great if you could provide some reply/feedback, we will be ready to help.
Thanks.

The topic was closed automatically after 14 days without a response.