Addressing Nuitrack.SetConfigValue crashes Unity on Play

I’m trying to change my config values dynamically through code (specifically the ColorModule / RGB resolution of my Astra Pro), as addressed in multiple topics within this community (i.e.: "AstraProPerseeDepthProvider" is not used in Astra Pro or TVico Orbbec Persee Quality) or as mentioned within the Knowledge Base.

The suggested way is by adding the following lines in the Nuitrack setup-flow:

Nuitrack.SetConfigValue(“AstraProPerseeDepthProvider.RGB.Width”, “1280”);
Nuitrack.SetConfigValue(“AstraProPerseeDepthProvider.RGB.Height”, “720”);

When I add this specific code (C#) to my Unity project (after the Init() and before creating the modules), the Unity Editor snap-crashes as soon as I press play. I’ve did some testing and any time I address the Nuitrack.SetConfigValue (also when setting other values through the SetConfigValue i.e. the CameraId), my Unity Editor crashes on play. I’m running the latest version of Nuitrack (x.35.1 iirc) and running Unity 2018.4.12f1 LTS.

There is no specific crash / error mentioned in the unity.log and I’ve tried reinstalling the Nuitrack SDK in both Program Files and directly on C:/. I’ve also tried running Unity as Administrator (my default account already is an administrator account, but still). It made no difference. I’ve tested this case on two different pc’s, both with the exact same result.

Setting up the RGB through the .config did work, however, I would rather use the dynamic approach instead.