Installation errors Windows 10

Hi,

I have errors appearing during the installation, same as this thread : Error installing Nuitrack on Windows 10

I tried the solution provided there :
Please follow the steps below:
0. Backup your PATH environment variable:

Go to This PC --> Properties --> Advanced System Settings --> Environment Variables…
Find the PATH variable in the System variables (not User variables!) and double click it.
Select Edit text…, then copy and save the value.

Go to latest Nuitrack installation folder.
Run “clear_sys_env.bat” as Administrator, press ‘Y’ in a console if needed.
Manually delete the Nuitrack installation folder.
Install Nuitrack (“nuitrack-windows-x64.exe”) from scratch

But it did not solve the issue.

Hi, guys
I couldn’t remove the previous version of Nuitrack (0.36.2). Indicator stopped on 33%. Therefore, I run
clear_sys_env.bat, deleted the folder Nuitrack manually, restarted the computer, run the installation again with administrator rights.
After that, the new version (0.36.6) was installed successful. As I understood, if you do not clear the Windows registry, then the installation will not be completed successfully.
Regards

If the Nuitrack cannot find dll libraries, just add value C:\Program Files\Nuitrack\nuitrack\nuitrack\bin to the PATH environment variable.

Hi @jdg

Please make sure that you run the nuitrack installer as administrator. Does it have an effect?

We will try to reproduce this problem on our side, but at the moment, as a workaround, we can suggest that you click on the ignore button and after installation install the dependencies manually from C:\Program Files\Nuitrack\nuitrack directory (OpenNI-Win64-1.5.7-Dev.msi and Primesense-Sensor-5.1.6.6-Win-x64.msi). And then check the environment variables like here.

Hi
As I wrote above, adding an environment variable solves my problem. Perhaps the my last installation did was not in normal mode (That time I didn’t deploy OpenNI-Win64-1.5.7-Dev.msi and Primesense-Sensor-5.1.6.6-Win-x64.msi). Everything works right now, thanks.