Nuitrack SDK License Activate locked?

Hello. sorry to my bad English first.

I tried to Activated license through Nuitrack SDK program.
but It was showed Activation error like this.
Activation error: NuitrackException: CURL(35) SSL connect error

I found topic of same error. there is this : Nuitrack Activation error: NuitrackException: CURL(35) SSL connect error

but I guess, there has strict security of internet I tried to activated.
so I couldn’t access the domain like “nuitack.com” there.
I can ask to security team specific web for access rights.
I asked to security team “nuitrack.com” for access. and I can access “nuitrack.com”, but It still wasn’t able to activate license with CURL(35) SSL connect error.

I want to get access rights to the nuitrack activation authentication server.
If possible, can you tell me what the authentication server is?
For example, I think I need an address like the IP or domain of the authentication server.

Hi @smtsb

Nuitrack library/executable should be able to establish a https connection to cognitive.3divi.com (Licensing Dashboard) for activation purposes.

thank you for reply immediately. @TAG

please wait I will be able to check that few days later at least.
I will post as soon as the result comes out.

Okay, @TAG
I’m sorry. I went to authorize, but It doesn’t work.

I don’t know about connection like SSL at all.
do you think there is problem with firewall?
if you can’t support about this problem of error anymore, I can’t handle this, either.
can I try something more?

Sure, in fact we are ready to arrange a remote session (anydesk) if it is suitable for you.
In the meantime - it is important to understand whether cognitive.3divi.com is resolved correctly by your DNS server and whether it is accessible from your network.
To do this - you can simply open the terminal of choice (command line) depending on your OS (for Windows it is cmd command just as an example) and try to ping nuitrack activation server by entering the:
ping cognitive.3divi.com
You could post the results (error message) to this thread and we should be able to understand/recommend of how to handle it.

I really want help to remote. but unfortunately, I can’t get your help to remote session in that place.

I appreciate to your full support.
I will try to ping on terminal what you let me know, and I will let you show the results after that. Thanks.

I guess it seems to be not had any problem about sending ping.

here is the results.
I’m sorry for not displayed in English.

It is like this.
byte=32, time=295ms
send = 4, recieve = 4, loss = 0

Thank you.
It now looks like there is particular issue with establishing a secure connection, as basic availability is OK.
Could you please specify:

• a Nuitrack version
  • and operating system used ?
  • Nuitrack v0.35.15
  • Windows 10 x64

Can I get your support?

I was still waiting for this topic.

@TAG

I’m still waiting

I’m in a hurry… I don’t have a enough time. please answer me.

I have to choose whether to give it up or not. about using Nuitrack SDK.

hi @smtsb,

Sorry for a delayed reply.
Please check the following to fix this:

• Please check the date and time on your device, it should be set correctly.
  • Is antivirus software installed on devices with problems? Disable it for the duration of activation, as the antivirus may block Internet access to Nuitrack.

Thank you for support

• Please check the date and time on your device, it should be set correctly.
    : It was all right.

• Is antivirus software installed on devices with problems? Disable it for the duration of activation, as the antivirus may block Internet access to Nuitrack.
    : We can’t disable something like antivirus softwares now.
    It is impossible for a moment.
    If we can’t disable whole firewall, we can’t activate Nuitrack license?
    We can allow to access specific domain instead.

hi @smtsb,

If we can’t disable whole firewall, we can’t activate Nuitrack license?

if the firewall blocks the connection Nuitrack to cognitive.3divi.com - yes you will not be able to activate Nuitrack

We can allow to access specific domain instead.

try to grant access to this domain cognitive.3divi.com and you can try adding Nuitrack to antivirus exclusions

if the firewall blocks the connection Nuitrack to cognitive.3divi.com - yes you will not be able to activate Nuitrack

We have allowed domain “cognitive.3divi.com” already, but It didn’t work.

try to grant access to this domain cognitive.3divi.com and you can try adding Nuitrack to antivirus exclusions

But I don’t think antivirus is blocking the Nuitrack activation.
And actually I don’t know antivirus exist. It seems to not exist.
What kind of I can try more?

Please read the all previous posts.
Topic is this.

I tried to Activated license through Nuitrack SDK program.
but It was showed Activation error like this.
Activation error: NuitrackException: CURL(35) SSL connect error

1. Try updating Nuitrack to the latest version 0.36.3 GitHub - 3DiVi/nuitrack-sdk: Nuitrack™ is a 3D tracking middleware developed by 3DiVi Inc.
  2. If you have a proxy on your network for the Internet connection, you can configure it from the %NUITRACK_HOME%/data/nuitrack.config file (the Network.ProxyUrl item “:”).
  3. Windows Defender is installed by default in Windows. It can block Nuitrack’s connection to the server for activation. You can disable it during activation or add Nuitrack to the exclusions:
    Windows Defender → Virus and Threat Protection → Virus and Threat Protection Settings → Manage Settings → Exceptions → add or remove exceptions → add process → Nuitrack or Nuitrack.exe

sorry, I’m late.

1. If you have a proxy on your network for the Internet connection, you can configure it from the %NUITRACK_HOME%/data/nuitrack.config file (the Network.ProxyUrl item “:”).

What is the proxy url?
What should I put like?
Sorry, I don’t know at all about proxy.

Hi @smtsb, we followed up on this issue through email.

Thank you for e-mail.

For anyone interested - we plan to add a workaround licensing method for conditions with uncertain network-related access issues. We’ll additionally notify in this thread.