Unity 2019.4 - allModulesScene - NIT_NUITRACK_NOT_SUPPORTED

Hello there,

I am evaluating Nuitrack for a project and I cannot get it to work on Windows 10 with Unity 2019.4 LTS.

After installation, successful activation and testing with my Intel Real Sense D415 Camera I tried running the allModulesScene in Unity.

Right away I get the following error in a text object and not much else:

Nuitrack native libraries initialization error: INIT_NUITRACK_NOT_SUPPORTED
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: nuitrack_InitializeFromConfig_E
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) nuitrack.NativeImporter.nuitrack_InitializeFromConfig_E(string,intptr&)
  at nuitrack.NativeNuitrack.Init (System.String config) [0x00006] in <4a8bb5c4023e4758bb845be1d246509a>:0 
  at nuitrack.Nuitrack.Init (System.String config, nuitrack.Nuitrack+NuitrackMode mode) [0x00029] in <4a8bb5c4023e4758bb845be1d246509a>:0 
  at NuitrackModules.InitTrackers (System.Boolean depthOn, System.Boolean colorOn, System.Boolean userOn, System.Boolean skeletonOn, System.Boolean handsOn, System.Boolean gesturesOn) [0x0000f] in C:\Users\felix\OneDrive\Documents\GitHub\UnityKiosk\Assets\NuitrackSDK\NuitrackDemos\Scripts\NuitrackModules.cs:175 
  at NuitrackModules.ChangeModules (System.Boolean depthOn, System.Boolean colorOn, System.Boolean userOn, System.Boolean skeletonOn, System.Boolean handsOn, System.Boolean gesturesOn) [0x00093] in C:\Users\felix\OneDrive\Documents\GitHub\UnityKiosk\Assets\NuitrackSDK\NuitrackDemos\Scripts\NuitrackModules.cs:159 

I do have the Intel RealSenseSDK 2.0 in the project as well which works fine with the sensor. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Felix

Hi Felix,

Please note: