I posted about two weeks ago about Unity’s instant close/crash issue. It wasn’t really a “crash” that comes with a crash report, so I didn’t call it a crash at that time. But it “crashed” today, and there’s a crash report, so I decided to start a new post for help.
For the earlier post, you can check here.
- OS: x64 Windows 10 Home
- Nuitrack Runtime: 0.35.12
- Nuitrack License: Trial License
- Unity Editor: 2020.3.25f1
- Sensor: Orbbec Astra Pro
- Project is run as admin
The instant close or crash can happen at different times when I start a project with Nuitrack SDK, or I run a scene with Nuitrack SDK. So far, I have discovered three spots where this happens.
- When a Unity Project with Nuitrack SDK is being started, only instant close happened.
- When a Unity Scene with Nuitrack SDK is being played, both instant close and crash happened.
- When a script is edited, after I switched back to Unity, both happened.
Sometimes, I can play a scene without any issue, but when I play it the second time, it crashes/closes.
I also tried to run the same scene on another desktop, and this never happened. However, there’s another issue that I will post in another topic.
The Editor.log and crash.dmp are uploaded to my Dropbox, you can find it here.