Unity3D Examples are not working (EntryPointNotFoundException: nuitrack_InitializeFromConfig E)

I’m using the x64 versions and latest Releases of Nuitrack, VisualStudio, Unity 2019.4.10f1 and the Kinectv2 on Windows 10.

The activation tool, the nuitrack_sample and the example from the Room_Unity3D_Demo all work, but upon trying any of the examples from the tutorial folder, i get this error.

The full log is:

EntryPointNotFoundException: nuitrack_InitializeFromConfig_E
nuitrack.NativeNuitrack.Init (System.String config) (at <4a8bb5c4023e4758bb845be1d246509a>:0)
nuitrack.Nuitrack.Init (System.String config, nuitrack.Nuitrack+NuitrackMode mode) (at <4a8bb5c4023e4758bb845be1d246509a>:0)
NuitrackManager.NuitrackInit () (at Assets/NuitrackSDK/Nuitrack/Scripts/NuitrackManager.cs:255)
NuitrackManager.Awake () (at Assets/NuitrackSDK/Nuitrack/Scripts/NuitrackManager.cs:170)

What can I do to fix this?

Please refer to https://gitlab.com/3DiVi/nuitrack-sdk/-/blob/master/doc/Install.md#all-sensors (section [Unity]):

[Unity] If you run your project with Nuitrack in Unity and encounter the following exception:

NuitrackException (TerminateException): WARNING: Cannot load library module: C:\Program Files\Nuitrack-AI\nuitrack\nuitrack/middleware/NuitrackModule.dll
ERROR: TBB version mismatch: runtime library version is 9102, but the application was compiled with the 11102 version!

follow the steps below (refer to the Intel:registered: Threading Building Blocks documentation for more details):

• close the Unity editor;
  • replace the TBB library in your Unity editor with the library from Nuitrack:
    • Windows : copy the tbb.dll library from %NUITRACK_HOME%/bin to your Unity editor folder (for example, C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.8f1\Editor );
    • Linux : copy the libtbb.so.2 library from /usr/local/lib/nuitrack/ to your Unity editor folders (for example, /home/user/2019.3.3f1/Editor and /home/user/2019.3.3f1/Editor/Data/Tools );
  • run the Unity editor again.

I have the same issue.

Please note:

Also, please take a look at this topic: Compatibility of the latest Nuitrack runtime and SDK versions.